Top ways you can help, in order of effectiveness:
1. Contact your state senator and/or representative and urge him/her to support House Bill 1766. Ask if they are willing to support the bill and if you can schedule a meeting with your senator or rep to explain your personal story. Report the response to firstname.lastname@example.org. Since legislators want to hear directly from their constituents, the single most effective action you can take is to meet with your own legislators, tell them your story if you have one, and ask them to support the bill.
2. Write a letter to the editor of your local paper describing why you support the Healthy Workplace Bill. Read an example »
If you need assistance and would like us to proofread your article, e-mail email@example.com.
3. Join a committee:
4. If you are a member of a group that might consider endorsing the Healthy Workplace Bill, reach out to the group about its possible support or if you're a leader of a group that supports the bill, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Post a link to this slideshow on Facebook to educate others on the Healthy Workplace Bill: http://prezi.com/i1h9lcalopsx/healthy-workplace-bill/
6. Share your personal story on this website. E-mail email@example.com.
8. Pass around the Massachusetts Healthy Workplace Bill Fact Sheet or send this link to those who have experienced or witnessed workplace bullying.
Download Version #1 »
Download Version #2 »
9. Join the Facebook group, Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter for updates on the progress of this bill.
10. Write to employment lawyers, social workers, and psychologists about the Healthy Workplace Bill. Ask them to tell their clients about the bill.
12. Share these photos on Facebook:
What is workplace bullying?
13. Hand out flyers in front of T stations, commuter rail stations, and/or hospitals during rush hour. Make copies of the first flyer from #8 on this list or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address, and we'll mail you flyers.
Prezi presentation: http://prezi.com/i1h9lcalopsx/healthy-workplace-bill/